Saturday, August 23, 2008

382: Ethan Boy was here!

It's been about 2 months since I last saw him. His parents brought him over in the afternoon, stayed for about 45 minutes only, the family had a date with their friends.

It was weird, after not seeing Ethan for such a long time. He's grown taller, his hair's fuller, he runs faster, and can speak some words like "No more", "Please", "Daddy", "Mummy", "Barney", and "Bye bye".

He was shy at first, he didn't dare come into our house when they reached our doorstep. He only came in when his mother called to him. His father said he has to warm up first. After a while, after he warmed up, he played with us and danced when his father played the Barney song on his handphone. When it was time to go, he hugged each of us a few times and even kissed us on our cheeks. His "Byebye" was adorable.

We were all delighted when his father asked when they could bring him back. My ma said we thought they were going to keep him with his aunt for good. Ethan's father said that was only temporary. So right now we only have to wait until my ma doesn't need to go to the hospital or polyclinic for any appointment, and until then can Ethan come back to our house.

I managed to snap a few pictures of him, he even smiled for the camera. :)





The BF came over too. But too bad he missed Ethan by 10 minutes. He hasn't seen him for a very long time too. We did nothing much. He helped to burn a recovery disc for my laptop. Then we watched some Olympics and he read his book, I watched a movie on my laptop. He wanted to go to the library but it was raining and I didn't feel like going, because it was cold. Then I must have ate something wrong cos I had a little diarrhoea. The BF just left.

Have to work tomorrow. Nowadays have been dreading work because of the work load. New kiosk is opening at T3 so the crew there has been sending a list of things to be sent over. The whole week I've been doing transfers, but the tedious job is the paper work. Yesterday the shop was short handed. I was supposed to be the cashier for the Tees section but the moment I stepped into the office at 8.30 in the morning, the phone rang and I jotted down all the list of things to be sent to T3, that took me about half an hour, and I spent the rest of the day collecting all the things to be transferred, writing the things down on the internal transfer forms, and tagging the price tags. Luckily I had a little time to get ready the stocks that arrived that morning. And since I was the cashier, I was busy with all the transfers that I only opened my counter for about 2 hours. Which meant that I didn't have enough money to cover my float. Which meant that the moment I prepared my float money, I closed the counter. I closed counter 1 at 6pm. Total sales $200+. I did OT yesterday.

Please! Enough of transfers!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger