Wednesday, August 20, 2008

381: Plans plans plans

This is my 381st post since I started this blog on December 2004.

Plans. Plans of getting married, settling down, having babies. Thinking up plans like these at the age of 19. I'm in a hurry. The BF's 31.

I've set our ROM date as 09.09.09. Next year. Soon, baby. Until then we'd have a steady income and savings.

A flat. Our home. Our love nest. Teehee.

My first love. My first BF. My first man.

He has asked me, in the past, of what is true love. He asked me that question a few times, during our first few months together, back when it was the sweetest part of the relationship. I told him, "True love is being with you, baby."

But thinking back now, what really is true love? I have no idea.

Is it the willingness to sacrifice EVERYTHING for him? Or being able to remain married and live with him for the next 50 years?

I can't sacrifice everything for him, but I want to be married to him for the rest of my life.

Sometimes I'd sit and think, of how lucky I am to have got to know him. I can't list out all his good points. Because I love everything about him, except his unromantic-ness. He's not a romantic, I can't get him to be romantic, he doesn't believe in romance.

We met in IRC. Back when he was lonely, back when I was lonely. Amongst the thousands and thousands of IRC users online that very moment, we chose each other to talk to. I can't even remember what we chatted about, didn't even know his real name, his age.

I've never regretted giving him my number.

I'm a HUGE believer in fate.

This, is a real live example.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger