Thursday, August 14, 2008

3rd tiring day at work

These 3 days have been very very busy for me. Home is the only place I look forward to. Can't help feeling a little stressed now that Auntie Su's not around. Cos she has asked me and Elaine to take care of her tee shirts.

Was stationed at tees today, of course, but ended up running errands the whole day. Main shop to AMP and back and to AMP and back and to Night Safari shop. Was busy the whole day to the extend that I didn't look at my watch at all. Or to have a drink of water.

Was on the way to AMP in the afternoon. A guest stopped me on the way to ask for directions to the tram station. I was heading in that direction anyway, so I asked her and her family to follow me. She was very grateful cos they seemed quite lost. As we chatted on the way she suddenly said, "你在动物园作工,为什么还是白白的?" I laughed and told her I work at the souvenir shop, I don't work under the sun.

Friendly people make my day. In this line of service, you have to talk to your guests like they're your friends, and I like that.

After the hectic-ness of the day died down a little, I was in the office and chatted with him. I couldn't help myself, I can't put up a cold front. So eventually my heart has to give in. I guess I'm not the kind who can bear grudges for long, even if he made me very very angry.

I've given in, he has, too.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger