Tuesday, April 21, 2009

434: My dream

I dreamt of my ah ma last night. After we received the news from Malaysia, my ma called my 1st aunt to ask her if she wants to go back and see ah ma for the last time, because she hasn't been back there for quite some time. Actually it's been years. And back when ah ma was healthy and fit enough to travel, at times she would come over to Singapore to visit us, and she would go and see my 1st aunt too. Actually, come to think of it, I have never seen my 1st aunt visit my ah ma in Malaysia before. I don't know the reason why but she just refuses to leave the country. She rarely even leaves her house.

The weirdest part of the dream was that my ah ma was healthy in it, ike 2 or 3 years ago. I really want her to be alright. I want her to be healthy. But I'm not really that close to her. Partly because I live in Singapore, and partly because I'm just one out of her 38 grandchildren. Come to think of it, when you are losing someone, you regret having not spend more time with that person. I just have to tell myself that this is part of life. People are born, people will die.

This is a photo of my ah ma, it was taken last year.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger