Saturday, April 18, 2009

432: Update on this week

Monday

Family came back from Malaysia. Seems like there's nothing very very serious with my ah ma, but still, her time is nearing, but it may take a while. My sister found out that the BF stayed over, because I had forgotten to keep his towel, toothbrush, and shaver. And somehow my ma found out too. I think they were suspicious in the first place. They confronted me, I admitted, they didn't say anything after that. Teehee.

Tuesday

Went for a 4hr grooming course at work. The man taught us how to walk, to sit down, to iron our uniform properly blah blah. As if we didn't know all that already. The lady taught us how to apply make-up, match the colours of our make-up to our uniform, style our hair blah blah. This was kind of useful. They even had us take before-and-after photos, of us with and without make-up. They said they had to submit to HR. WTH. We got a box of make-up brushes and eye-shadow colours for free.

Wednesday

Common off day with the BF. It was also the first day of the launch for The Peak here at Toa Payoh, the DBSS flat that they have started to build now. We took our queue number and proceeded to wait for about an hour before our numbers were called and we went in. We met another one of the BF's army mates. I was so shy. His friends are all so adult-y. But I'm still so very young adult-y. You know what I mean.

Oh my gosh. I loved the 5-room high-ceiling living room, but it costs a frigging $720,000. The 4-room was okay, there wasn't a show flat for the 3-room. But the 4-room costs about $480,000. If I could I would buy the 4-room, but we can't afford that now. Sigh. What a waste, if it was under HDB and a lot cheaper, I'm sure we would have applied for a unit without a moment's hesitation. It's only a 5-mins walk from the MRT station, and right across the street from my parents' place. Haiz. If only.

Thursday

Work. Boring work.

Today

Went to Marina Square with Huling after work. Reached there at about 8.30pm, we had no time for dinner so I grabbed 2 breads from BreadTalk to munch while walking, while Huiling munched on her Subway cookies. We went to Marina Square because Huiling wanted to buy her jeans. I wanted to see if there were anything worth buying. But I saw nothing I liked, as usual. I want to shop! But can't seem to find anything I like. But the things I like are so frigging expensive, like that darned DBSS flat. SIGH.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger