Monday, April 20, 2009

433: Tattoo blues

We went to Changi Airport T3 yesterday. Before that we went to Expo to see if there were any interesting things to see. But sadly there was only a furniture fair and a John Little sale. Then walked around a bit and went to T3. We had Popeye's chicken, as usual. Then walked around and sat at the place where we can view the planes. He leaned on my shoulder and napped for a bit, until my shoulder ached and I shrugged him off. 

Then we walked around and went to Harris bookstore. I saw this book about tattoos. I was super engrossed in it. It included the history of tattoos and all. And even had many many tattoo designs and the meaning behind each classification of each tattoo design. You know the genre of music I listen to, so easily I'm influenced by my idols. They have tattoos all over their bodies. It's like their bodies are the canvas for artists, in this case tattoo artists. 

So the bf came over and saw what I was reading, I told him I wanted this book. He wasn't too happy about it. Then I told him if I got this book, I might want a tattoo, and after the first one I will want more. He walked away. I put the book back. Then he sulked the rest of the way while sending me home. 

After that, on the phone I told him I will not have a tattoo, because I know he would be furious if I did. He told me it's my skin and my body. I can do whatever I like with it. But after a while, he told me that he will never allow me to get a tattoo, because it's ugly and dirty. Even if I got a small one, I will get a bigger one the next time.

I wanted to get a tattoo of Avenged Sevenfold's Deathbat, which looks like this:


But I realized that it's too rough. Then I decided I'm happy with just a small one. Maybe a 力量 on my wrist.

But that's the end of the story. I will never have a tattoo.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger