Sunday, April 12, 2009

431: Update

My family left for Malaysia on Saturday afternoon. My younger sister left me an sms and off they went. They've gone to see ah ma. One of my cousins would be driving down to Singapore so they can catch a free ride back.

I called them just now. My cousin and my aunt both answered the phone just after one ring. I guess they're anxious for any phone calls. I asked my ma how was ah ma doing. She said she's alright. She's eating porridge and drinking milk, so her stomach is not entirely empty. I asked if she can talk, my ma said yes, once in a while. She's got dementia, which makes her forget people. But ah ma remembers my ma, if she doesn't, my ma will be devastated. Ah ma doesn't recognize my pa, but it's not surprising, because it's been some time since my pa visited her. It's only right that he goes over now. I'm glad the situation isn't as bad as we thought. My ah ma even said to my family that there's no need to go see her, everything's fine.

The BF came over to stay with me last night, else I'll be alone at home, and who knows what kind of inner demons would be unleashed from the back of my head. I'll probably be thinking up loads of horrible things. But he's gone to work now, and I'll be alone tonight.

I'll just occupy myself with One Piece until I fall asleep. And hope they'll be back when I return from work tomorrow.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger