Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yesterday



Took this video of Ethan yesterday. That's me in the background, going "Ethan... Ethan... Ethan..."

Then I had fun with his pacifier. I washed it with his detergent of course. It tasted of bananas. Okay, I ought to stop posting videos and pictures of this little boy. It's making me a pervert. I'll stop posting when he's 10. And I'll start posting again when he's 18. Haha.






I'm really starting to love the Channel 8 9pm show. I cried last night when Wen Wen told his ma the truth, that the fucking bitch gave him all those bruises. It's stupid how people can get blinded by love. That's really bad, how the family fell apart like this. I loved how the couple bicker over little things, but not to this extend. I can't believe how the guy can still ask that woman if she beat the kid. That's like asking a serial killer if he's murdered someone. What the fuck. Aiyah, but it's just a show. Hahaha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger