Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Here's how it all started...

I dunno why I felt like writing this. Maybe it's to remember how we felt at the beginning. We've been going on strong for 1 year and 2 months now. Here's the story of how me and my baby started: Two lonely people log on to IRC. We chat and kept in contact. After a while of knowing each other I realise his then relationship wasn't going too well. It was when he went with her to Taiwan for a week, that I realised I love him. In fact, I loved and missed him so much then, I wanted him go get back RIGHT THEN. I remember the night he was due back, I went out to my workplace to seek some company. I was waiting for his phone call while I peeled 60 century eggs with 小宏 and 小康. Then my phone vibrated on the kitchen table and 小康 went, "电话!电话" I quickly grabbed the phone despite my hands smelling of century egg and I've been so happy ever since. Anyway, a few days later somehow his relationship ended. Then I took the courage and met him. Things went slow. I found it hard to get use to. Him being much older. I was 16, him 28. But our relationship eventually improved. We had our first kiss in the Asian Civilization Museum. We sat on a bench to rest our legs. That's when his face came close. After that we both looked up at the same time and saw a security camera pointed straight at us. Then we walked away quickly. Although there has been ups and downs, I'm glad to say there has been mostly ups.

The most horrible times I've been through with him, I must say, was the week he spent at Taiwan, his two weeks of army at Australia, and that moment when I felt really lost. Other than those times, everything's been great. He's nice and thoughtful and kind and friendly and knows a lot. But he has a weird temper. But his weird temper shows up rarely, thank God. Yes, so that's the story. I love you, baby.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger