Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Update!

Nothing much to update, really. Life has been so-so.

Completed Final Fantasy last night. I mean, almost completed, cos I didn't defeat the final boss. I dunno, I just didn't feel like slaying him. The bf pointed out that once I have a new game, I'd chuck everything aside and just spend all my time on the game. I didn't notice it but yaarh, I just realised. I mean, I completed an RPG game in 4 days. I played it the whole of yesterday. The PSP was attached to my hands all day except when I had to eat, to help with the baby, and to pee-wee and take a shit (for which I attach a book to my hands). Now that I've completed the game, I feel hollow. Somehow.

The baby is learning fast. He's smart. He already knows how to bash at the buttons on his musical toys. He'll be 4 months old this Thursday. (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger