Sunday, May 06, 2007

Update!

Nothing much. I took the right choice to start on my assignment early and not hug the Buddha's leg at the last minute. One day he might not let me hug his leg. Well, the lecturer went and said that if we didn't start now, we might not have enough time to complete it. After that, I went home and started on it, and within 2 hours, I was almost finished! I'm doing an assignment on Singapore Press Holdings so all I've got to do left is to go down there and take a couple of photos of the building and add in what I still haven't wriiten. Anyway, most of what I've already done was copied and pasted from the website. I is smart. =)))

As usual, yesterday met the bf and went to the library. He's going to be busy from now on cos his business is starting up. When his website is completely done up, I'll put in his website's link and all of you please go check it out! And please everyone, please recommend to your friends and relatives so he'll make money and I can have a good life. (:

Anyway, I really have this bad habit of borrowing more novels when I haven't finished reading the ones I borrowed earlier. Now I have around 5 or 6 novels waiting to be read. I is happy. =))) Novels sound more grown-up, storybooks are for babies. Haha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger