Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update!

Received the news that there won't be a break after the exams.
New modules start immediately after the week of exams.
We need a break.
I mean, we're not exactly up to our eyebrows with textbooks,
but at least have the decency to spare us just one measly break after the exams?
Okay, what's the use of me protesting?
If I complain to the management, I may just get myself kicked out of the school.

Next week's the last week of school,
before we break (I mean, study week) for the exams.
Gotta reeeeeally buck up.

With the bad news done,
now the good news:
MY BACK DOESN'T HURT NO MORE! (:

I love it that when our body gets hurt or sick,
it will automatically repair itself.
Just sleep that pain/sickness away!
But you'll probably need a lot, a lot of sleep.

These days have been busy rushing project and homework.
Now that they're done,
I can take a breath.
It doesn't really take up a lot of time,
but I hate datelines.
I just have this feeling of dread,
whenever a dateline looms near.
Like for example, library date dues, payment date dues,
especially homework datelines.
I mean, even if I had finished it early,
I'd still hate it.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger