Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Unlucky Saturday

After the night of pizza,
I think I must have sprained my back or something cos now I have a fuck of a backache.
PY did you spread it to me?
But there's no such thing as contagious backache,
so I've got no one to blame,
not even myself.
Or maybe I over-exerted myself.

Anyway, despite the nagging pain in my back,
I stubbornly went out to see the bf at Jurong East,
I wish we went to Bugis instead,
cos it's so much nearer to home.
Yeah, I was there for a few hours,
maybe 3?
Then I really couldn't stand the pain anymore,
I was sitting on the floor and felt as stiff as a log.
Standing up and stretching did not help,
I could even stretch without wincing in pain.
And weird sounds escaping from people's lips are not tolerated at the library.
So we left,
and headed to the nearest Waston's to buy me some meds.
If not for the Panadol,
I don't think I would have made it home.
I bought a box of Panadol Extend and some Tiger Balm plaster.
Now I'm sitting at home with painkiller in my stomach,
and Tiger Balm on my back.
I feel a little better.
Yeah, a little.

Oh yeah,
and I left my thumbdrive at the library.
I was on the bus (luckily not too far from the library),
when I suddenly scrambled down the bus,
and walked as fast as I could to the library (my back hurt like hell).
I called the bf, too.
He was about to board the train,
luckily he did not.
He reached the library shortly before I did.
He found it, thank God.
No, thank God no one's eyes were sharp enough to see a stray thumbdrive lying on the floor.

All in all,
quite a disastrous day.
Not one of my happiest days, no.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger