Tuesday, October 03, 2006

These days it seems like I'm not always in school.
I've got my classmates to back me up.
Haha help me to sign the attendance of course.
Nono, I was in school today.
But halfway through, during break time,
a sudden wave of nausea hit me.
The guys didn't help it by talking about a video my friend watched,
about a girl digging into her throat to puke everything into a bowl,
then drank it back up.
And she even burped.
DOUBLE YUCKS.
I went home.
But not before throwing up at the bus stop first.
I walked around trying to prepare myself by looking for a suitable spot.
I found a longkang.
Then BLEAGH!!
Everything I ate this morning came up.
Then I took a cab home, for fear I would puke in the bus and make an ass of myself.
In the cab I spotted some NTUC plastic bags.
The cabbie must pick up late night partying people all the time haha.
I breathed a sigh of relieve.
But throughout the cab journey until now, at home,
I haven't puked at all.
I should have stayed in school.
And puked in my friend's face.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger