Wednesday, October 25, 2006

an exciting day

Phwah.
Yesterday was an eventful day.
Went to meet my friend in the morning to go to school to hand in the insurance forms.
He was at Toa Payoh stadium doing his army fitness test,
has to do it before he gets locked up in December.
He did everything well but didn't pass the sit and reach haha.
So we took the bus to school with his constant chattering in my ear.
I tell you, that man has buckets to say!
I gave an occasional nod and 'yah lor' and started a discussion too but most of the time
he was the one talking.
Then we walked from our school to Queensway Shopping Centre and ate laksa there.
The only time he didn't talk was when eating the laksa.
You all know I have this habit of burping,
so after finishing the laksa I burped.
And the laksa came up and went into my windpipe!
Having water up that tube is already horrible enough,
but laksa?!
I was choking and choking and hurried off to buy myself some coconut water with two
slices of coconut inside.
Cost me $1.
It's nice.

We talked a lot.
Relationships, money, soccer bookies, rich girls, his fitness test...
I don't mind his constant chatter lah,
but I find it funny that he can talk so much.
But his topics are not those crap and irrelavant stuff but the topics that matter and
are realistic.
You'll never get bored with him.

I then went home,
to be bombarded by my ma.
She handed me a letter and told me a lawyer sent us a letter.
Lawyer send letter very jialat on leh!
I read read read.
Eh?
Actually the address is addressed to the wrong person,
but to the correct address.
Last time my pa and his friend signed up for a Singtel phone plan.
Those cheap cheap plans whereby you can register one person's name and have two lines.
Then my pa's friend that time got cheated by his China mistress who took all his money
and he went a bit crazy.
Then that time he chatted with the mistress for very long until the phone bill very
expensive.
But then after that he went crazy and nobody want to pay the phone bill.
So Singtel is going to sue lor.
We are the ones who are mistakened, so we must make it clear right.
So I ended up calling the lawyer.
He said it's ok.
Singtel give them two addresses so they send two letters,
but the party who is responsible must pay Singtel within 7 days or they will
take LEGAL ACTION.
7 days already.
They refuse to pay.
Hahaha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger