Sunday, January 11, 2009

418: Update

I know I haven't been blogging. Yes yes yes I know okay shut up nobody cares.

Work is okay, love-life is good, s*x-life is great.

The BF's new job is okay too. He says the job sucks but whose job doesn't suck? His pay is good, though. That means I don't have to worry so much about our future. I'm just a teeny bit envious of his salary. A tiny bit.

As for me, I'm wondering how long can I possibly be able to tolerate working at the zoo. There are good and bad things, of course, once in a while everything is good, good, but then all of a sudden something bad happens and the happiness meter plummets all the way to the bottom, and then it tries excruciatingly hard to crawl its way to the top. Yes I'm trying, trying excruciatingly hard.

I think my fuck-care attitude has brought me kind of far, and I'm proud of it. It's like a "Nothing can beat me, I DON'T CARE!" attitude.

This blog post is excruciatingly painful to write because I can't think of anything to write. And people who type a few words in their blog posts, I think they're only wasting their time.

I'm addicted to quizzes on Facebook. I think I'll go and do another 20 or so.

By the way, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and an early Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, in case I don't blog again in the next 10 years.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger