Sunday, December 14, 2008

417: Ethan came to visit!

Ethan and his family came over yesterday afternoon. Just after three months, he has grown so much. He's starting to look like a big boy now. Not like three months ago, when he looked like an overgrown baby. We had fun with him. And he's very smart too. He can count to ten, but he's not even 2 years old yet. :)










In the evening I went to meet the BF after work, to bring him over to my place, where he stayed the night. He has to wake up early to catch the first train to get to work, but unfortunately his workplace is at Little India and he stays at Jurong West, so even if he caught the first train of the day, he'd still be late for work. Since I'm staying at Toa Payoh, it's faster to get to Little India. So my ma granted him permission for him to stay over if he has to work on Sunday and public holidays. So last night was his first night. :)

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger