Thursday, December 04, 2008

415: Christmas decorations!

I knocked off early yesterday cos Boss wanted me to go SingPost to send a parcel to a customer. Since I could go off early so might as well meet the BF. It's difficult to see him nowadays, with our tight schedules. Surprise! He came to fetch me from work, although he sounded reluctant on the phone. The zoo is quite a distance from his place. But anyway, it's the first time he came to fetch me from work! You can't imagine the happiness I felt, but I don't know if he knows that.

Then we went to send the parcel and had dinner. Then we headed to my place cos he wanted to visit my parents. As usual, they talked a lot. I was quiet throughout. I think my parents really love him.

After that I grabbed my camera and we went to Orchard Road to view the Christmas lighting. This year's decorations are very cute.








































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christmas tree decorations are really good and I was amazed by their designs. You would have added some more pictures. Even I would like to visit orchard road but Iam busy with my work so no time anyhow I enjoyed by looking there photos.

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger