Thursday, January 22, 2009

423: Update

Forgot to blog about something reeeally exciting yesterday. Omg I can't believe I forgot about that, that was the climax of the day.

Okay, so the most exciting event of the day was..... The BF and I went to POSB and opened a joint account! I know, we've been talking about it for a couple of months, but we finally did it. It made us feel like husband and wife! We feel married now. :)


OH MY GAWWWD! I'M SO EXCITED NOW I FEEL LIKE JUMPING OUT OF MY CHAIR AND RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES!!!!!

Calm down. Calm down.

On a more futuristic and realistic note, we'd sort of came to an agreement that we are going to get married next year.

OH MY GAWWWWD!!!! NOW I'M OUT OF MY CHAIR AND RUNNING AROUND IN CIRCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down. Calm down.

Okay. Enough about that. Today I received my full timer name tag. I kept showing it off to everybody. But they only gave me the "Okay, that's enough" look. I've been wearing the old one for a year and a half now, I think I've got the most rotten-looking name tag of all the staff in the zoo.


Doesn't it look neat?

And while I'm showing off my brand new name tag, my ma is showing off the pot of 8 chrysanthemums that she got at the market for only $5.


No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger