Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pregnant Mentally Disabled Girl

It was in the newspapers not long ago. Something bad happened around here.

There's a mentally disabled girl, aged 18, living around here. She got pregnant. Nobody knows who did it. Apparently they've found out, I dunno how, but there are 2 suspects. 2 old uncles. 2 days ago the police came and brought them away. One of them was bailed by his daughter. The bail was $5000. The other one, I think he's still inside. He's not married. He lives only upstairs. He's my Pa's friend. I used to hear them say he pays to get laid. I dunno how else to put it, he looks for 'chickens'?

The girl's mother was thinking of selling the baby. But who would want to buy this kind of baby, right?

Anyway, the baby was born. My Pa says the baby looks just like the one who is still in jail.

I dunno what to say. No comments. But it's interesting living in this neighbourhood.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger