Sunday, July 08, 2007

Live Earth

I think the Live Earth concerts thing is great. You know, to raise awareness on the dangers of global warming. Watched a bit. I enjoyed the performance by Bon Jovi.

I don't think it will make a big difference, you know. I mean, of course people are aware of the greenhouse effect and global warming and whatever. But... it won't make no difference if we go, "Alright, yes, global warming, we've got to recycle our rubbish and use less electricity and less plastic bags.", but not do anything. I guess we take electricity and plastic bags for granted. It's there, so we use it. I pay for my electricity, I can pay it, who cares about global warming?, that sort of thing.

I think for this thing to work, we've got to have recycled toilet paper and recycle bins and 10 cents charges for plastic bags everywhere. You know, to sort of enforce it. I already am helping. I go around the house switching off the lights and unused electricity, and I'm not using the computer much nowadays, this can save the earth, and money.

I think out of the whole sch-bang of this global warming thing, the only thing that breaks my heart is the polar bears. They are now known as Skinny Polar Bears. If this goes on, they'll be extinct in the next 100 years. They should be considered endangered animals by now. Something should be done to help them.

SAVE THE EARTH!
SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger