Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A Peep Into My World

i'm sleeping on a double decker bed.
the top part.
i'm constantly living in fear that i'd fall off and break my neck.
i remember first listening to 'Mockingbird' by Eminem on the radio.
i cried cos it was so emotional.
i was also struck by how emotional a rap song can get.
i'm sure that's just how Eminem is.
then this morning i was listening to his new song 'When I'm Gone'.
it was beautiful.
have you ever realised,
his songs are the most emotional there is in the world of rap.
how hard a man is,
but he can sing about his daughter with so much love and admiration.
yeah but aside from all the other rubbish songs he sings.

i love the darkness.
where no one can see me.
i feel at ease and relaxed.
it's like the darkness just envelopes me and shields me from the bright and demanding rays of the sunlight during the day.
in the darkness i can do things, and no one would holler at me.
cos they can't see me and get at me.

i love books.
i know i sound like a dork saying that but i can't help it.
i love the feeling of being lost in a story.
it's like the book just eats me up and i'm caught up in the story, the characters, and the plot of the story.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger