Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Night of the Prom

it was okay.
the food was okay.
everything was okay.
took a lotta photos after that.
then it seems like everyone went clubbing.
around 13 of us went to this club called the Phunk Bar.
it was okay.
then until around 3am the police came.
i think we weren't supposed to be inside so we had to go before the police checked.
there was a time when the place got oo smoky and i had tears running down my face.
i was like, huh?
you can't imagine what my clothes smelt like.
okay, like, very smoky.
i went home later on and made my mom smell my blazer.
then went to the Bras Basah Kopitiam and Siling, Janice, Zhi Yang, PY, Noviani and I stayed until dawn.
then i went home and slept from 8am to 1.30pm, and from 3pm to 6.30pm.
watched Li Jia Wei get defeated by China girl Zhang Xue Ling.
table tennis is too intense.
not my kinda sport.
i still prefer soccer.
but now no soccer.
swimming is good.
Mark Chay!
hahaha.
our water polo team not bad.
get gold every year.
i love sports.
can't wait for the World Cup next year.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger