Friday, December 30, 2005

New Year Resolutions

Since the new year is coming, might as well get my New Year Resolutions out.

1. Earn money and get my guitar
2. Write many songs
3. Make my ma happy
4. Be a better person
5. Remember to be a better person
6. Less TV, more music
7. Discover my goal in life
8. Always understand what the hell I'm doing
9. Appreciate the world
10. Smile more, smirk less
11. Laugh more, grumble less
12. Bring an umbrella out when it's going to rain
13. Terrorize little kids less
14. Save money
15. Not to smoke or take drugs
16. Try hard to not beat people up
17. Try to not curse and swear
18. Be more political
19. To not be an environmental hazard
20. To not become a terrorist
21. To not abuse and terrorize little old ladies
22. To not cry unless deeply touched
23. To not laugh unless absolute necessary
24. To remember to stop laughing
25. To refrain myself from buying clocks as presents
26. To stop whacking the computer when it hangs
27. To refrain myself from snorting at unfunny jokes
28. To try to not burp all the time
29. To take up Ultimate Farting
30. Write a book
31. To stop wishing that it would snow in Singapore
32. To stop roaring when watching football in the middle of the night
33. Laugh a normal laughter
34. Burp discreetly
35. Try not to let my obsession with Robbie Williams ruin my psychological being
36. To stop hollering songs, but actually sing them
37. Go for counselling once in a while
38. Remember to shit everyday
39. Eat moderately
40. To stop eating my facial wash
41. To be happy when waking up in the morning, but be happier when going to sleep at night
42. Watch more of Channel News Asia and less of Suria
43. Save up soon for a scooter bike
44. Save up soon for a BMW
45. Thank God to have brought me into this wonderful world
46. To be less sarcastic
47. To kick my bad habit of reading orbituaries
48. To be more sociable
49. To not say 'fuck' or 'fuck you' too often
50. To have a shorter list of New Year Resolutions

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger