Monday, September 29, 2008

392: Today's date


Went dating today! But nah, we don't consider seeing each other as dating. More like spending time with each other, which is a lot of difference from the word "dating". But whatever!

The BF was a bit hyper today. Don't know what's wrong with him. But I prefer him this way. Haha.

He came over to my place in the afternoon. He bought some grapes for us and helped to wash the dishes cos he didn't want to feel like he came over just for a free meal. I helped to wash the dishes cos I didn't want him to nag at me for not doing my part of the chores. I soaped the dishes and he rinsed them and put them back on the dish rack. We felt like husband and wife. :) But he splashed some water on me, without realizing it. -.-"

It rained. After the rain died down we went to Vivo City. Cos we have no where else to go, and I've only ever been there once (yes, I know, that seems ridiculous). Walked around for a bit. Spent most of our time at Best Denki playing XBox 360 games, PSP games, Nintendo DS games. The DS consoles were disgusting and greasy from too many dirty fingers. Yuck. I dragged him away when I felt bored.

I've realised my patience level is quite low. Especially when shopping. He likes to take his own sweet time.

Then we sat by the sea as the sky got dark. He put his arms around me and it was rooooomantic. Then we went for dinner.

Latest update: ETHAN IS COMING BACK ON 6TH OCTOBER!

I think this time it's confirmed. :) I requested off on that day to go to the zoo with 花姐 and Yi Xian. But now I have to, really have to look for another common off day between the 3 of us and change the outing date. Cos I really really want to be here when Ethan comes back. I want to be one of the first ones to see him come back. You won't understand how important that is to me.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger