Saturday, September 20, 2008

389: Update

I've got 2 days off. Was supposed to work yesterday but I told Janis I'd like a day off to rest. So anyway, these 2 days I've been slacking at home. Cleaned up my room this morning, which is a really really good thing. I've sort of rearranged all the furniture and cleaned everything and I'm so hackin' proud of myself. :)

Am going to go meet the BF in the evening.

And GOOD NEWS:

ETHAN IS MOST PROBABLY GOING TO COME BACK TO US!!!!
He's going be here to be here in our house again! Because my ma's all better now.

CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!

For those of you who are curious as to why I love to give and receive high-fives, that's because I've been high-five-ing Ethan all along, and then I've got nobody to high-five and I got lonely that's why I've been high-five-ing everyone.

But now Ethan's going to come back and have high-fives with me!

I'M SO HACKIN' EXCITED!!!! (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger