Monday, September 01, 2008

387: I bought an IPod Touch!

Went to the Comex show with Orlina on Saturday and bought an IPod 8GB. I was just thinking about getting a new IPod the week before, cos my first generation IPod Nano has been with me for almost 3 years, before I even met the BF. So then was contemplating whether to buy the IPod Classic 80GB or the IPod Touch, but I couldn't resist technology, so then went ahead and bought the IPod Touch. I took the 8% discount promotion.

Am quite surprised by the lack of emotion on spending such a large amount on a luxury. Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. But I'm loving my Touch Touch!

I wanted to get the IPhone in the first place, but it's just too bloody expensive, so the next best thing is the IPod Touch. I gave the Nano to my sis.

Spent this morning with the BF. My poor BF. He's limping. He's got some kind of muscle pain in his left foot, after the 8km road march at army last Wednesday. Hope the foot is going to get better soon, cos my heart aches to see him limp.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger