Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Yippee.
Managed to score 17/20 for that Business Statistics test when I thought I was going to score around maybe 10-12.
And so I passed my last term's exams too.
Hah, I have nothing to worry.
In class today, being the kaypoh bunch of people that we are,
we noticed something was wrong.
The BMW-guy and his girlfriend weren't sitting side by side!
That means something must have happened between them huh.
And maybe even something drastic,
cos the girl went to rebond her hair and had make-up on today.
The girls in class must be getting ready to swoop down on the BMW-guy like vultures eyeing their prey.
Phwah.
Wonder what happened between them hor?
I'm practically itching from the curiosity.
I told my ma I have a classmate who drives a BMW,
she said, "Wah, why you never hurry up and take?"
I was like, "Huh? I have my man already!"
My dear ma sometimes cannot think straight when it comes to money.

So I finished reading the Jason Hahn book,
and now I'm moved on to Eragon by Christopher Paolini.
The author was only 15 when he started writing this book.
Talented guy lah he.
I think it's not bad, from what I've read.
The movie's going to hit the screens come 14 Dec.
A movie review that I've read says the movie's a cross between Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings.
Dragons and magic and strange names of strange lands are involved.
This book is good, so the movie must be great!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger