Saturday, December 30, 2006

So I went for my dreaded check up.
Turns out nothing's wrong with me and it's just something like "hormonal imbalance".
Been scaring myself shitless for the past year.
I think you know what I'm talking about here.
Will be returning on Monday night.
Taking the 5.30pm bus back.
Missed both Christmas and going to miss the new year too, not being able to be in Singapore both times.
Listening to Michael Buble's album "Totally Buble" now.
Finally bought my CDs "The Black Parade" and this Michael Buble album.
Stomach's bloated now.
We packed ourselves into the car and went shopping and bought supper.
Actually it's not so bad here but at times it's dead boring.
Brought bf's Eragon book here to read and I've almost completed it.
Somewhere around the 800th page now haha.
Happy New Year in advance, everyone!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger