Sunday, December 03, 2006

So I'm going to be heading over to Malaysia first thing after my exams.
We can afford to spend exactly 10 days there,
then we have to fly back here cos school is going to start soon for my sis.
What a time for me to end my course at that time right.
Should end earlier for my yearly well-deserved vacation.
Was feeling a little apprehensive.
Part of me missed my family there and the tons and tons of pirated CDs,
the other part of me thought it was a pity I wasn't going to spend my first Christmas with him.
Then again, what's Christmas to me?
It's just another public holiday.
I guess it affects me the way people think.
I used to think it was a time couples and family get together to celebrate their love.
But there's Valentine's Day too.
I WILL NOT miss that.
Whatever.
Got to go take a shit and then mop the floor and then rush over to meet him.
Blah.

I've been thinking so much.
Baby, I hate myself for having said those words.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger