Sunday, June 14, 2009

443: Our new furry friend!

We have a new friend! Auntie Alice found her yesterday at our shop's backyard. I assume it's a female because when I lifted it's tail I couldn't see any "thing" down there. She must have lost her mother during the heavy rain yesterday. She's a little baby squirrel and she's freaking adorable! I'm in love all over again. We fed her some food and gave her some water and left her in the rat's trap last night before we left. Because we didn't have any place else to keep her.

Someone let her go this morning. I understand we have to do that because squirrels are wild animals and shouldn't be kept as domestic pets. So they let her go. But in the evening, she came back! She must have been unable to find her mother or family and was starving from running about the whole day, and came back to us because we gave her food. The poor thing. Once again, we gave her some food and water. We absolutely HAD to take photos. And I put her inside the Merlion Light Up Pen box and put the box inside my stupid Venus Fly Trap Project (don't ask about that, everyone at work knows that it's a huge failure).

I hope that she'll be warm and snuggly and full of love when I arrive at work tomorrow. She's something new to look forward to. I've decided to name her 小毛. Nobody's keen on that name. I have no idea why.

PHOTOS! :)










No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger