Sunday, June 29, 2008

Unwanted attention

Met up with the BF after his Japanese class. Went to Challenger at Funan and bought a laptop bag. Turned out to be quite big for my notebook. Couldn't decide to buy the 14 inch bag or 15 inch one cos was worried that the 14 inch one wouldn't fit. So bought the 15 inch one.

Then we spent a short while at Raffles City. You know the place where you could look up to Topshop on the 2nd floor? Where there are 3 mannequins posing at the glass railings, looking very life-like? Ladies wearing skirts or dresses really SHOULD NOT stand at the railings. Cos we were walking past and I always like to look up to see the mannequins, and I saw a fourth one move. Turned out it was a lady and she was wearing a skirt! And when she turned and walked away I could see her bum! So I nudged the BF and told him what I shouldn't have seen.

But I didn't mind. It was a young lady. And the BF always like to tease me about my being turned on by women. Which isn't 100% untrue. But he doesn't mind. But I WOULD mind if he gets turned on by men. Which I think is impossible.

So here's a little message to the ladies: don't wear skirts and go near glass railings!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger