Monday, March 03, 2008

I went out. Finally.

Finally stepped out of the house yesterday. Went to meet the bf at the National Library after his Japanese class. I feel that I've healed considerably, my pox have all dried up and what are left of them are only scabs. But not too many of them, some have already disappeared.

It was raining, so I grabbed his arm and we shared an umbrella and walked to Raffles City to have our lunch at Burger King, but bumped into my secondary school classmates Vernon, Fu Ping and another guy. Then after our meal we walked back to the National Library and the bf went to meet the guys in charge of the push carts outside the library. The bf rented one of them and his cart is officially open today.

Then we went into the library and found ourselves seated on a couch at a little corner. As we were reading he came and put an arm around me. I guess my senses were on high or something cos every one of his touches and caresses felt like they were filled with electricity. That's something he rarely does, you know, casually putting one arm around me, but I love it love it love it love it when he does that. I couldn't concentrate on my reading, my senses were all paying their 100% attention on his right hand, which was caressing and stroking my skin while he's reading. And then I was leaning into him and smiling to myself for quite some time. I really really really didn't want that moment to end but he signaled for us to go off 15 minutes before the library closed.

We rarely share intimate moments together, except for the times I go over to his place. I guess that's the reason why we cherish our time together and really appreciate each other's company. I think falling in love has made me a much much happier person and really, although our 2nd anniversary was over recently, I still feel like we're only at the beginning. I think overall, we're a very happy couple. We seldom fight, we treat each other well, we get along, we have fun. That's enough, isn't it?

Valentine's Day was over just recently. He got me a 1 metre long soft toy rose (and something else for my own pleasure) but really, everyday is Valentine's Day if the couple are happy.

Excuse me, I just need to release myself by writing all this once in a while. It's embarrassing to talk to people about my relationship, so this is the only medium to express my feelings regarding my love life.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger