Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Exiled to my room again.

Asked my executive if I can return to work, cos I feel that I'm better. She told me better not, this stage is when the disease is still contagious. She asked me to return back to work only after my MC ends, which is until Monday. She told me she heard from her husband that if my MC hasn't ended and I go out, and people catch my disease, they can sue me. And she asked me to guai guai stay at home. And I'm like, "Okay... I'll stay at home."

Today is Wednesday. There are still Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday...

5 more days of being cooped up in the house. I spend most of this unwanted free time reading. But the books run out, and I have to go back to the library.

I went and met the bf again yesterday. Was supposed to meet him again today but I think I shouldn't. In case he gets it too. We kissed twice last night. OMG... Regrets regrets. I'm just praying he doesn't get it. But if he gets it, I'll have the excuse of going to his place to visit him, but all I want is to cuddle him. But I really, sincerely hope he doesn't get it.

This period of staying at home is very similar to that period of time when I had to stay home after the surgery for my infection. AND THAT IS DEPRESSING.

With all this free time, my mind tends to wander. I think of all the things I shouldn't be thinking about. Like. My. Boyfriend. Is. Seeing. His. Ex. Everyday. Because. They. Are. Working. Together.

I can't complain. Because I know what that will lead to. But he reads my blog. And baby, it's up to you if you want to have a talk about this.

It's not that I don't trust you. I know you love me. It's... jealousy. She can see you for 9 hours a day, but I can't.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger