Sunday, January 06, 2008

Update

Hello world! It’s a Sunday morning! Most Sunday mornings I wake up at 7:30am and rush off to work but tada! No work today! Am as happy as a duckling paddling in a pond. :)

Wanted to see the bf initially but he’s got slight food poisoning. :( So I’ve got another day all to myself! And actually wanted to ask Orlina out but I had second thoughts about it, cos the thought of the amount of money I SURE WILL SPEND put me off. Then again, I’m maybe meeting Joey tomorrow. Hmmm.

In case you’re wondering why this blog’s url is chasingmysun instead of chasingthesun, it’s cos chasingthesun already exists in WordPress, so the next alternative is chasingmysun, although I’ve got to admit it doesn’t really sound as nice as chasingthesun. But I don’t want to change the url of my blog to something else cos it’s stuck with me for so long, and thinking about a new url for the blog will really take up some of my time… :) Whatever, so long as it’s catchy and people remember it, I don’t really mind. :)

I’m in quite a good mood now, so I guess I’ll just surf this endless infinite space of the World Wide Web and I’ll probably spend the rest of the day with my Haruki Murakami novel. :)

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger