Monday, January 07, 2008

3rd day spent at home... Doing whatever I like

Turned out Joey couldn’t meet me today. So I’ve got the whole day to myself again. The bf’s still sick. Didn’t really spend the whole day at home, went out a little earlier to update my bank book. The pay is only $400 plus due to the 3 weeks I spent at home, ABSOLUTELY DOING NOTHING, while waiting for the hole in my ass to heal. Then went to the library to return 2 overdue books and pay a $2 fine. Then borrowed another Haruki Murakami novel and a Zits comic book. Then went home and had lunch.

Then I’m now sitting here. When I’m not working, my life’s pretty boring. But today I’ve got Ethan to keep my company. :) But he just woke up from his nap and my ma’s bathing him now and he’s not in a good mood. He’s whining and crying.

Well, guess I’ll just… waste my time today.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger