Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Update

It's the time of the year when I'm the most lonely.. Again. The bf's gone for reservist. 2 weeks without him is more than I can bear. He reported back to camp on Monday and on Sunday night when we were talking, I chanced upon the picture of me and him and I almost cried. I think I rely on him too much. But I can't help it. :( The only upside is I lent him a phone without camera so we can still communicate. And I can get to see him on Deepavali. There, that made me feel better. :)

Work is okay.. The pay is little but how much can I ask for in this service industry? Not much. Work has been kind of fun lately cos there's a girl working in the Operations department who looks a lot like me.

Looks a lot like me right? That made me a couple of more friends at work. Haha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger