Friday, November 02, 2007

Update

Can't think of why I've stopped blogging. I used to love blogging so much, I blogged EVERY SINGLE DAY. Now I blog maybe once a month (doh!). I think I've lost the urge to record down the bits and pieces of my life, I just let the days pass as they go.

Today is an off day. 3 off days actually. Then it's back to work on Sunday. Work is going pretty well. But am seriously dreading the arrival of my cert and then having to look for another job and adjusting to the new surroundings and people and stuff. I don't like changes. Never.

Ethan is sleeping just beside me now. I'm typing really really quietly. Cos if he wakes up he'll be yelling at me to pick him up -.-".

At only 18, I think my mind has settled down. Once the relationship has gone on for quite some time and everything is steady, you start to plan your future.

Am thinking about our prospective home,
costs of renovation and furniture,
number of kids,
car or no car?,
and how long do we need to save the money for wedding business.

I'm seriously looking forward to all of that.
I want it as soon as possible. (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger