Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sian ahh.
school opens tomorrow. Shit.<--------an extra big one.
I have something really important to announce. My apostrophe[er the comma thing you put in words like hes. Short for he is. Something like that] is missing. If I put it in it will become dunno what shit character. And the dash thing. Like my chasing the sun webbie. Okay? Get it? Okay. Now I have nothing to worry about. I will try my best to not use those stuff.

Hmm. Why am I still chasing the sun? the sun is really important right? So maybe I havent found my sun yet. You know what I mean. My friend said once, dont chase the sun too much, youll get burnt. chaoda. black shit.

sian ahh.

im without my shin cd. hai.

i have decided to get the drama series. i think the whole set is about $30. for 20 discs. i wanna check out their acting skills teehees. and add that to my shin collection.

think if there was a hurricane or earthquake or natural disaster whatever [touch wood ahh] i would grab my shin collection first.

went to see them that time they came to singapore. hmm that was when they were here to promote their 3rd album hai kuo tian kong. peiying called me up. think the thing started at around 6 or 7 like that. then norine they all had to leave. that leaves me. peiying didnt want to see them. she kept apologizing [nevermind lahh!]. hmm well i stood there alone staring at shin like an idiot. we immediately knew once they arrived cos ahh xin and michael are so tall. 1.9m know! a head above everyone else. i saw michaels black face hahaha. theyre really nice. too bad chris was sick he couldnt come. think a lotta girls were disappointed cos hes the cutest in the band. im moved by ahh xin's singing. whether its live or not. i thought initially that ahh xins the kind of preserved and quiet guy. well i tell you hes not. i managed to watch the first part of the drama series cos the hai kuo tian kong cd comes with a free VCD that includes the first part of the series and a small part of a concert. he was like ta ma de this ta ma de that. some people may think thats yuck right? but you cant expect a rocker guy to be really quiet and preserved what. being wild and crazy [and vulgar?] is what makes a true rocker hahaha. that's my rock theory. aiyah i dunno lahh im just crapping. anyways they performed 6 songs from the new cd. its already very good cos usually at those concert-cum-autograph-signing sessions they don spend a lotta time on the singing. but they gave us 6 tracks. hai too bad i couldnt get the cd in time. but seeing them face to face was good enough for me heh.

this time that their new album is out. im not gonna miss that chance again. if theyd let me, id prolly bring all the rest of the albums and make them sign them all at once. yeahh! hey if you have news on their visiting singapore to promote again, don hesitate to let me know kaes.

if they stop making music anytime soon [which i doubt. they've been making music ever since i was born], i will have no more purpose in life.

i don really listen to a lotta chinese music lahh. i used to. so i know more about the older singers like jackie cheung all that lols. i like zhang zheng yue. that rocker guy with the goatee. hes got a nice voice[cheers]. if i were i guy i would grow a goatee. looks neat and cool. like mr ju also lols. craig david also have. and hes one cool son of a gun.

i realise i have a lotta things to write. blogging is a good thing know. improves your english. if your mom goes, why are you always online?!? cant you be guai and study? be more like the ahh di next door lahh blah blah.. shout back at her, im improving my english! then she comes in and sees you typing away feverishly at the pc, she will have nothing to say. i have tried it before. guaranteed success or get your money back. [what money?]

la dee dums.

i love rock and roll!

rock and roll? what has roll got to do with rock?

support local talent pls.

electrico rocks my socks.

and shin too. :P

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger