Friday, December 31, 2004

there is one particular girl i cant stand.

she is a bitch.

lucky theres only one year left.
i wont be able to stand it.
i just might explode. or maybe i will kill her first before i explode.

since this is open to the public. i shall be merciful and spare her from embarassment by not revealing her disgusting name.

ever since sec1, shes been getting on my nerves. being rude to me, making use of me and my belongings and many many more.

i remember once when i got my first handphone. she wanted to make a call. she didnt borrow a phone from anybody else. she grabbed my phone, which was in my hand, and said give it to me. then she happily dialled. i wanted to punch her, slap her, or worse, scoop her eyes out with a spoon and feed them to the pigeons. cut her tongue off and feed it to the pigs. cut her big head off and empty everything inside and leave it on top of the tv in her home. and call her mom up and apologise for killing her daughter. sorry auntie. im doing the world a great favour. im gonna make her look really ugly when i kill her.

cos shes really vain. she spends a lotta money on cosmetics and clothes. basically on her appearance. i wont be surprised if one day the whole of her body becomes fake one day.

i helped her many times. but when things go wrong she blamed it on me. like her relationship. it was not my fault that things turned out the way things turned out.

if you think i think of you as a friend, think again. the world isnt always nice. and i am not always nice.

you are #1 on my hatelist. but really, you are the only one on my hatelist.

fuck off and go to hell shitface.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger