Thursday, December 30, 2004

In a months time Ill be 16.

I think nothings really great turning 16. maybe 18s better? Or 21s best? What the hell. 16s the year of the Os. yuckies. Im starting to get worried but Im not doing anything about it.

All I really wanna do now is get on with life and school and hurry grow up. I wanna grow up and make loads of money maybe set up a restaurant or be a music journalist I dunno. I just know I that I wanna make money and go to England and get on with it. With life. I really wanna visit England, maybe I will beg my aunt to take me there and beg my mom for the money and go there for my cousins university graduation. Yeah. Nono. Not for the graduation. For England. Go to England for England. Or maybe I wanna go to germany. France? Definitely Greece. Or maybe switzerland ice skiing. And die rolling down the snowy slope and hit my head on the old rotting insect infested log. No thank you very much. North pole. Hah no such person as santa claus. Someone get his number and call him up and ask him if hes for real. Whoever made up santa claus must be an idiot. Make children think that santas for real and be disappointed. Hes just a fairytale or something. I hate fairytales. I will never read fairytales as bedtime stories for my children in the future. Never. I will tell them about the hard journey shin took to get their deserved fame today lols. Ten years down the road they will be like the fei yu qing and bee gees and phil Collins all that. Our children will say yuck. Old songs. Mom, cant you listen to some happening bands like shitface101? They are so in right now. those singers and bands you listen to are so old they have white ear hair. And what are those costumes?!? The in thing is to be naked and parade around town! And blah blah.

Shit. The fear of next year is getting to me. Im loopy.

Excuse me while i wash my brain with soap.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger