Friday, October 24, 2008

399: First day of work at Rainforest & my first puff









Went to work at the Kidz World's new shop, Rainforest, yesterday. It's a colourful world! I was like, okay, this place is very nice, but I just realized the shop looks great in photos! It's so colourful I feel like I'm being bombarded by colours when I look at these photos!

So anyway, our retail manager came in the morning and told me and Han that our target that day is $500 each. I'm like, whatever. But of course I didn't give her a guai lan face. But surprisingly, we managed to hit our target. Then the manager called up and told me the boss is very happy with the sales and we can get to eat free ice cream! So when we closed the shopped I ran over to Ben & Jerry's and got me and Han a scoop each. :)

Then after work I waited at the main shop for Jeremy cos he wanted to have dinner. Called up Orlina and Ah Kiam too, but they would meet us only at 10pm. So Jeremy and I went to have dinner at McDonald's at Lot 1. This boy talks a lot, I swear. Then we went to 7-11 and he got some sweets, afterwards he told me he's craving for some cigarettes, so he went and bought a pack. Then Orlina and Ah Kiam arrived and we sat down to chat. And then I was curious about the feeling of smoking. Afterall, Najib has been "encouraging" me. Haha. So when Jeremy was having his 3rd or 4th stick, I asked him for a puff. I was nervous as hell. I took a tiny puff. Not too much, just a little bit. And to my surprise it tasted pretty good. Viceroy Menthol leaves a minty aftertaste in your mouth. Not bad. But of course I wouldn't pick up smoking, the BF would chuck me.

I LOVE THIS GROUP OF FRIENDS!

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger