Thursday, August 09, 2007

First day at work

Yesterday was my first day of work at the retail shop in the zoo. The amount of travelling time was shite. Anyway, I reported to the supervisor and she briefed me on some of the things I was supposed to do. Work was okay, actually, except that yesterday a lot of stock came in and most of the time I was stick price tags and stocking items. I had to bend and stand bend and stand for some time so my knees were killing me. And they kept asking me to tie my hair and I said no I will go back and cut. So I've got it cut. One of the guys Najip came over to ask me to get a rubber band to tie my hair. He reminded me of Jimmy back at the dimsum restaurant. Jimmy was fierce so I think I may be wary of that Najip for quite some time.

At the end of the working day I feel satisfied that I've spent my day gaining something.

Am going for NDP later!
I can't wait!!!!!!!! (:

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger