Thursday, November 24, 2005

hmm.
i've discovered my love for blogging long ago
but haven't been around to blog.
uhh.
o levels ended now i realise i don't really have nothing to do except look for work but then again i'm just a natural born lazy assssss.
uhh.
haven't slept the whole night haha cos had bbq last night
after that me amanda sockhoon huiling and py were looking like idiots thinking we could walk all the way from pasir ris to amk.
we walked for an hour but were still at pasir ris drive 1.
we walked from end to end.
then a cab driver took us back to amk for free.
there were 3 vertical lines on the side of my head when they said they wanted to walk the expressway. PIE SLE OR CTE whatever.
it's looooooooong man.
will die man.
i sat at the curb several times.
hurhur.
my legs are still muddy man.
the mud is imprinted on my legs.
we must support our Team Singapore okay.
we must have the Singapore team spirit.
we cannot forever support other country's football teams like Man Utd Liverpool shit.
and what about local talents.
not everybody support local singers and bands right.
aiyahh.
kek sim ah.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger