Saturday, August 27, 2005

reached home at about 2 plus.
was thinking whether to go for Ming Sheng's party or not.
decided not to cos been partying too much.
so might as well rot at home, along with my books.

i was reading one hilarious guy's blog just now.
his name is rockson and pls go check out his blog.
www.rockson.blogspot.com
he may not be as famous as Xiaxue, but damn this guy is funny.
haha with his Hokkien stuff and 'Gahmen' - government- things.

yeah and spent the afternoon doing some stuff.
yesterday bought September's issue of Lime.
there was a clear folder along with it.
man i love the people at Lime.
i've been reading that mag for years, considering i'm only 16.
anyways.
the folder's cover was the army thing.
so i spent the afternoon cutting and taping pictures to the folder
and wrapped it up with clear plastic.
and stared at it for half an hour.
for a while i thought the folder was cooler than me.
okay lah, it's really nice what.
haha.

doope.
audrey asked her friend to postpone the interview to tomorrow.
cos peiying had to rush.
haha.
must make my hair nice nice cos got photoshoot.
if i can i'll pose my signature pose.
wah.
LOL.

ohh yah.
don like the MCR skin no more.
dunno why also.
shit, i've been speaking Singlish alot.
oh yeah!
i saw this shirt at Far East yesterday with Singlish words.
something lah.
something something lah.
all that shit.
quite nice so i'm gonna buy it.
to think that just a few months back i was on the IRC 'promoting good English'.
hoho.

anyways.
i want a plain skin.
so there it is.
not too complicated or what.
my life's complicated enough.

next week prelims start.
*groans*
i can't even bear to talk about it so i'll not talk about it.

to whoever you are.
you know who you are.
you smsed me last night when a few months ago i smsed you and told you that i didn't wanna talk to you no more.
i'm sorry for saying that.
cos i didn't mean it.
these few months never talk to you my free sms didn't exceed.
my fingers weren't working hard enough.
realised that there's no fun in life without free smses exceeding.

okay that was 100% BULLSHIT.
i dunno what i'm talking.
i know you won't read my blog or whatever but thanks for the message.
it warmed my cold little heart a bit.

I WANT TO MEET ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
if he ever comes to Singapore again.
i will see his concert.
if i have no money for the tickets.
i will rob my mom, rob my dad, rob my teachers, rob my friends, rob the bank, rob anything i can rob to see ROB.
mwahaha.

there's this BMW wallpaper on my desktop.
i figured.
transportation is very important to me.
so in the future.
if i'm rich, i'll get meself a BMW.
or if i'm not, i'll get a mini cooper.
it's either big or small.
if i have a lotta children (which i most probably won't),
i'll get a space wagon.

ugh i dunno what i sat on yesterday but my arse hurt.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger