Sunday, July 31, 2005

yesterday was at Holland V with sufong, sockhoon,huiling and py.
there's this fantastic furniture and decorations shop.
we spent quite some time rummaging through stuff.
haha quite fun actually yesterday.
cept for me falling and doing a fucking split.
sockhoon pushed me followed by huiling.
then when i ran to push huiling back.
i slipped and fell.
and did a split.
my first attempt.
you could imagine the difficulty i had trying to stand up and walk properly.
and trying not to laugh and snort like a pig.
lucky there was no one around other than us.
i could imagine aunties sniggering behind me.
well that fall was a bloody good one.
i suppose a crash landing on my arse would be more comfortable.
yeah my first warning of not to scuttle around in chuck taylors.
ahaha.

No comments:

My Shoutbox


Powered By Blogger